Wednesday 27 April 2011

Love is when....

         Love is when your guy( a mechanical engineer) sends you something like this...

A true letter of a Mech guy!!!

 My perpetual darling,
From the day u entered in the control volume of my mind my heart has become a closed system and its entropy is increasing according to III'rd law of loveodynamics. ......

The events and activities are so complex that i cannot find the optimum path after n nos. of iterations.. ....

My heart is unable to sustain the cyclic load of ur frequent smiles and is near to endurance limit failure.....

 I am quenched in ur thoughts and no heat treatment can save my heart  from decrystalisation now........

 please do not test the bearing capacity of my heart valves and lower your yield strength.... .....

please do not increase the compression ratio of my heart so much bcoz  it is not designed to bear so much thermal stress .....

please lower the octane no of ur temper as my little heart is not accustomed to so much undesired Knocking.... ...

 I am sure that u also would be experiencing some residual stress, and will someday show a

proportionate straining of ur heart according tohooks law ........


.and as a Mechi i firmly belive in this theory.....so i will wait ....... till my little heart crosess its ultimate tensile stress and fractures .

And suddenly all the theories in physics seem to make sense and all you reply is

"So cute... I love you....!!!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...