Wednesday 27 April 2011

About the love of my life...

             The most special person in my life.. I would name him S (no, his name doesn't start from S.. But there are a range of pet names I use for him that start from S..:)... )
              5 years 9  months back he came into my life as a stranger.. Little did I know that someday he will be  the one my life will revolve around..
              We began talking (mostly me) and in two days I began to trust him.. He listened to my endless rattling with a patient smile.. He left for his city and we kept in contact through the internet..
               I called him sometimes.. That was all to it..
               I knew it all through that what I felt for him was more than friendship.. He was my crush which later turned into "serious crush" and when he didn't show any interest it was on the verge of passing over..
               Something held it strong and the feeling never died.. Two years after I first met him, we confessed our love.. ( starting with me! )
               It's been 3 years ( just 4 months to 4!!) and the feeling still remains.. We have fought bitterly, blamed and accused, broken up and cancelled it (funny I know), threatened to die ( okay this one is only me) and in the end made up with a "love you soo much"...
               He is still the joy of my life.. He is still the only voice I want to hear when I wake up and the only assurance I need to die...
               This is our short but longgg love story.....


              

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...