Saturday 14 May 2011

Oops!! No time for love..

              The title says it all.. My exams are going on and S is busy with his work..

Called him up early in the morning.. No exam ever goes well without his, "All the best baba" ...

Was pretty worked up early in the morning .. Somethings at home made me fume with rage and turned my little romantic head into a pressure cooker.. Walked off with my study material and those lofty books with a lightening speed( you could never believe I can carry something so heavy and with so much speed otherwise). Gave him a misscall and a little smile curved my lips... I love his number !! 
     To listen to that lazy and sexy tone ( I know I m crazy about it  ).... something I just can't describe... I m not exaggerating, but the very voice does calm me down into a more passionate mood...
    Then the smile turned into blushing  .. That is S effect!!

I remember this one incident when I was talking to him on phone in train.. The moment I disconnected the call my friend said," It was him na?"
I was like , "Yeah how did you know?"
She told me," I don't know how to describe it.. but you get this distinct smile and blush when it's him on the other side.."
What could I do but blush some more !  

I would like to see that "distinct grin" though...  (I know S, I haven't told you about this one!! Things that make me smile to myself )

But wow!! 4 years and I still get that blush.. I m loving it...

 one more thing... S doesn't know to wink... Khi khi khi.. I m the master at it!! I find it kind of cute though when he tries to wink back and ends up shutting both his eyes... Awww.. too much now I know ...

You must have figured that I m missing him like hell.. Don't know when his meeting will end.. Waiting for his call ....

P.S Let the exam get over.. Will start posting regularly.. Other than S :P you must be getting bored nah??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post....exams....

Red Handed said...

Cute post..wish i cud blush.In my relationship its the opposite :P

M in love said...

@Red Handed:Aww soo sweet! You are the tomboy and he is the cuteheart !! :)

M in love said...

@Chirag :Thank you :)

Alcina said...

Lovely girl :)..Your blog is the one i would like to read everyday :))..

All the blushes,winks and smiles makes the day differently romantic ;)

P.S.-it wasn't boring at all!

Alcina

M in love said...

@Alcina : that is such a lovely comment my dear :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...