Have you watched Himesh's Damadam movie?? no? Okay wrong question! Have you watched the promo of Damadam? Sure you must have!
I watched the promo with S when we had gone for a movie.. Frankly I don't know how the movie is, but in the promo you have this Himesh's girlfriend who is all the time hovering over him and nagging. If you don't know what I m talking about watch THIS. I promise it won't kill you.
Okay so while we were watching the promo, S was like "Look she's acting like you" and I laughed it off. I can be very doubtful when I m angry and I can be real possessive too. But I definitely won't like to think of myself to be like the girlfriend mentioned above.
While we were in the train he got an SMS and I couldn't help taking a peek at it. It started with "Dear S (ofcourse his real name!) and I asked him to show me :P It turned out to be the travel company confirming his ticket. I looked at him and said, "Nahi wo dear likha tha isliye" and gave a sheepish grin. He looked heavenward! See what I m talking, we all change in love..
So you think you are not the girlfriend who
- Calls her guy and wants to know where he has been and what he is doing.
- Gets curious to read the texts he receives.
- Worries why he hasn't replied to your text as soon as you get the delivery report.
- Keeps a tab on his online activity.
- Gets jealous when he talks to another girl.
- Doesn't like if he thinks someone other than you is pretty.
- Sulks when he thinks shes being a control freak or irritating.
- Wants to be with him 24X7. Okay not quite literally!
- Never likes to be proved wrong.
- Wants the guy to apologize first for raising his voice and then she will apologize for the wrong she did.
- Wants her guy to comfort her always when she is upset.
- Wants her guy to care for her the way she cares for him..
But somehow we all end up becoming the same when we fall in love.. It has got something to do with the fact that no matter how focused we are, we do make the love of our life the center of our universe. He becomes the reason why we want to live. He becomes that hope when we are upset.
- We lie to our parents for him.
- We ditch our girls to be with him.
- We adjust our schedule as per his schedule.
- His call is more important to us than talking to someone else.
- We dream of life with him .
- We take the effort to look pretty for his eyes only.
- We want to be there to care for him.
As I m writing this, S is online and I ask him "Am I like Purba in Damadam?"
He says, "No.. somewhat.."
"How much percent?"
Yea, from this very blog you can make out that S is not just the center of my universe, but the universe for me.. Naturally I m doing the very things I don't want to.. But 50% is not bad na? Hmmm there's still room for improvement..
Check out this video from Pyaar Ka Panchnama.. S ka favorite video.. :D :D I forwarded him this sometime back and I got the response, "Itna sab jaanti ho, toh aisa karti kyun ho?"
Its exam time and yes S has made his personal duty to call and make me feel guilty for wasting time by saying, "I would have loved to hear that you are studying" :P :P Sweet he is.. Facebook is not happening till exams get done.. He has made sure of that :P